We support you by organizing your online events, scouting a specific technology or initiating a project application. Contact us and we will support you in the best possible way.
Through WIN Water, partners are exposed to new innovations and can try new methods, applications and products together with other members with similar needs.
As a WIN Water partner, you have access to new, exciting ideas through a platform for open innovation and collaborate networking. This will help you find the right solutions for your needs!
What’s in it for you?
4 WIN meetings every year
- State of the art forum with short pitches on technologies and market needs
- Active matchmaking creates business between companies and other partners
- Workshops to bring up your own water-related challenges to get insights and innovative solutions
Result-oriented innovation support
- The experienced WIN team supports Business intelligence and scouting through WINs extended networks
- WIN has created tangible results for 75 partners and innovation companies since 2012
Become a part of the journey – stretching the vision of Water usage in the society!
- Through WIN, and the Triple helix constellation, partners can test and create solutions for the future water market
- Through WIN you can be a part of larger international applications and projects
- External events and seminars, as well as collaboration activities
Terms for partnership
- Yearly partner fee: 50 000 SEK (approx. 5 000 Eur) and “in kind”-support to a value of max 50 000 SEK (a business activity e.g. testing innovations, technical verification, market verification)
- Shared membership in TAG (Technology Approval Group). New mutual decision yearly. Yearly fee: 15 000 SEK (approx. 1 500 Eur)
Technology Approval Group (TAG) is a global innovation forum of the world’s leading water utilities, directed by Isle Utilities in the UK. WIN Partners get access to TAG meetings and an extensive database with SWEs and evaluated water technology solutions.
The WIN Way
- Challenge-driven innovation – our members are looking for solutions to problems or challenges in their businesses.
- The mix of members and industries and the cross-connection between these is unique!
- The WIN meetings allow new collaborations between the members and that exchanges take place. We learn from each other.
- The Mingle map TM tool simplifies and initiates new contacts and meetings.
The WIN Team constantly work with identifying emerging technologies and accelerating their market uptake. We are a highly skilled team that can provide a wide range of consulting services, from visionary studies, due diligence, feasibility and evaluation studies. Contact us for a discussion on your needs.
WIN assist you in proactively search for the technologies that has a potential to disrupt your sector. We perform tailor-made tech and start-up scouting and analysis that can deliver early-stage companies with the potential to significantly impact your business.
WIN are experts in assisting you in developing an innovation project. We have worked with innovation and project development in the broadest sense. You get support with planning, organizing, coordinating, writing applications or attracting other funding to a project. We have several ongoing project together with our partners. You find a list of our ongoing projects here. WIN also have a unique process to develop your new and innovative ideas by the WIN Innovation Studio, WIN Innovation Lab and WIN Innovation Consortia
WIN will support you in organizing and coordinating your events. We have many years of experience in conducting events and we have transferred that knowledge to the digital format. Today we offer support for both digital workshops as well as matchmaking activities. A good digital event require a lot of preparatory work; technically, logistical and when it comes to getting the speakers ready. For your upcoming event just contact us and our WIN Team will support you in the best possible way.
Contact Emmelie Nietsche for more information.